Gone are the days when consulting a sexologist was considered a taboo. People seemed to be uncomfortable and feel embarrassed even when they hear the word “sex”. Later on, societies have evolved. Eventually, people have become liberal about such topics. Now, a lot of people freely consult with the best sexologist in Delhi. Individualistic thinking, ego classes, and busy and stressful lives are some of the causes to destroy the ability of couples to enjoy their sex life to the fullest. These days, expert help is highly recommended.
Our psychological, emotional, and physical health and even our happiness and relationships depend a lot on sex. It is not all about getting satisfaction and immense pleasure for couples. It serves as a strength to healthy bonds between couples as they build trust and confidence.
Sadly, healthy sex life has been going far away from many couples. A lot of couples are looking for solutions to their sexual problems. A lot of them are struggling hard with their failed relationships. Sex is an important part of couples’ relationships. It needs enough sensitivity to deal with sexual issues. This way, a sexologist in Lajpat Nagar, Dr. Sathya Prakash is an expert in handling these issues among couples. He can discover the causes behind their sadness and make a proper plan to add spark to their lives.
Here are some of the reasons you can relate to, before consulting with sexologists–
1. Declining sex drive: It is a common problem between couples these days. It simply means a partner no longer wants to get closer to his or her partner. There are different reasons behind this-
(a) Because of some medications,
(b) Hormonal changes in both partners,
(d) Physiological issues.
Low sex drive is sometimes a temporary issue and it should go away with time. If it persists for longer and both of you guys are not satisfied, it’s time to talk to your sexologist and seek expert support.
2. Unable to tune-up with your partner: Sometimes desires between the couples don’t match up where both of them can reach the level of satisfaction. Due to this reason, sex becomes more annoying and complicated. It is best to consult with a sexologist as they can help you talk together and take mature decisions. Couples often worry about it. An expert can help fix the issue quickly.
3. Physiological Problems: Physiological problems are common especially in men like inability to penetrate, erectile dysfunction, and premature ejaculation. So, intimacy gets very challenging here. But you can visit sexologists and treat these problems with medical help. The sexual health of women also suffers due to psychological issues, such as dry vagina (dyspareunia), vaginismus, perimenopause, and trauma. Sexologists can come up with great help for both men and women.
4. Guilt: People often feel guilty for having sex and it leads them to build those toxic feelings over time. A lot of factors have been responsible for these experiences like being victims of abuse in childhood and past traumas. Sexologists can help you in such cases and improve sexual health with time.
5. Addicted to sex: Addiction to anything is dangerous, even if it is with sex. If someone just thinks of sex all day and night, it could drastically affect their performance and overall functioning. It needs a quick analysis to deal with psychological issues. These experts provide proper sex education to individuals and couples to reach the root causes. It is important to seek expert help to deal with the problems before it’s too late.
Want to achieve a healthy, happy sex life?
Dr. Sathya Prakash is the leading sexologist in Delhi who helps couples if they feel frustrated or disconnected from their healthy married life. He is always here to help you overcome the most distressful and worst aspects of your sexual health. He provides proper consultation to couples who consult with him.